November 4, 2008

Halloween Time

So Halloween was weird this year.  I ended up not dressing up on Halloween.  And I didn't get to see any of my nieces or nephews.  Which was odd.  I had a Dr appointment in the morning and then went to work.  But every year there is a Downtown Trick of Treat.  And since the Transcript is Downtown, we get to participate in the trick or treat and get to see all the little trick or treaters.  So a few employees and ex-employees brought their kids down to do the trick or treating.  So I snapped a few fun photos of them all.  
Melissa and Zoey 
(Melissa was the tree for the monkey to climb-CUTER!)

Chelby and Connor (another cute monkey!)

Shawn's cute boy, Ben as a Scary Ghost!

Heidi's Girls McKenna and BrookeAnne  (A Princess, and a Snow Tiger Princess)

Alaura, Kelly's girl as a pretty witch
(she didn't want her photo taken, so this is the best I had that wasn't blurry)
That night we passed out candy and played games with a group of friends that didn't have kids, and therefore needed somewhere to go that night.  It was a good day, but not my typical Halloween.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that you posted everyones pictures on here. You are such a thoughtful person & an amazing friend. Thanks Heidi

Unknown said...

You saw lots of cute little kiddos. It was fun to come see you. Can't wait for next year to see your little Xander all dressed up. I know you will come up with something great. :)