
Saturday November 1st we went to Elko, Nevada for an Amtgard event. I wasn't in the mood for taking photos, so I don't have many. We went for the Arts and Science competition and Fighting Tournament. Then later that evening they had a masked ball for feast and court, with the feast being catered. It was way yummy food and the company was superb. We didn't have masks because I couldn't find ours from Halloween 2006. But that was okay. We still dressed up fancy. It was sort of Halloween, but not, since we dress up for Amtgard all the time. The person we had snap the photo got this photo and then a blurry one of us full length and a full length one with Dave's eyes closed and I'm not smiling. So this is the best we had. But I wanted people to see the beautiful dress. A good friend of mine, Sindari (Michelle), made it and loaned it to me for the event. I needed something I could wear being pregnant, and it worked great. So yes, we both look goofy, but at least you can see our outfits. It was a good weekend. We both really enjoyed ourselves.


0 comments:
Post a Comment