Welcome Home Mom and Dad! They are finally home from their two year mission. Well, 23 months, but close enough to two years. It was a long, hard wait. But I can see how much it meant to them to go, so it was worth it. But we are all really glad they are home. We went last night to the airport. They had shirts made for all the grandkids that stated Welcome Home Grandma and Grandpa! Each child was a letter, except for the smallest Lia, her shirt said Grandma and Grandpa and I was the exclamation point. So that Xander could be involved. It was a little disheartening, because we thought they would be coming to one portion of the airport in Terminal one and they were in Terminal two. So we waited for like an hour in the wrong spot and they were wondering where we were in the other terminal. But eventually we found them and it was good times. Then we all went to Chuck-A-Rama to eat. As is tradition when a missionary gets home.




4 comments:
So fun! I'm glad your parents made it safe and sound. I bet they were amazing missionaries! I'm glad you found my blog! I've missed you! I hope all is going well. Are you on Facebook too? If so, add me as a friend. Congrats on being pregnant! Will this baby be your first?? I'd love to catch up with you!
Love ya tons!
Liz
I love the shirts.. You need to wear the ! point shirt. That is so awesome! I am glad your mom & dad are home. Do you think they would mind addopting another redhead to their family.. I am putting my self up for adoption.. My dad i dead & I want a new mom!! JK I will make it work.. I am so glad your are home. Tell them congrats fromme.. Their almost addopted daughter! :)
That is so exciting for you. I know you have been waiting and waiting for them to get home. I'm glad for you that they will be here when baby Xander is born. You will be so happy to have your mom here when he is born. :)
How exciting! I love the shirts (and Xander as the "!")
Post a Comment