
I got such a wonderful surprise this morning. My sister from Seattle come knocking on my door at 8:00 am, just as my alarm was getting ready to go off, with breakfast for me. I had gone to see her last night and missed her and mom and she felt bad and wanted to come and bring me a nice treat. Cinnamon Rolls, Orange Juice and some great morning conversation. It reminded me of the days when we shared a room. If you wanted to wake up Melissa just go and start talking to her, she will be wide awake in two seconds. It was a nice trip down memory lane. I loved it! It was really nice and a great way to start my day. Thanks, Melissa!
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago

2 comments:
What a great way to start the day. Cinnamon rolls is enough to get me out of bed. I am sure it must be nice having Melissa home for a bit. Hope you have a great weekend with her. I better see a new blog post on Monday with pics from your baby shower.
Angie, you are so sweet! It did remind me of old times. You are so right about chatting in the morning. Ben knows that trick and I become wide awake at 5 a.m. just by chit chatting. I love you Angie! I can't believe that guy on your couch didn't wake up with me screaming "Good Morning!"
Post a Comment