Here is my Aunt Gayle, my cousin Pam and her two girls, Alaina and Collete.
Mi Madre.
My Aunt Linda.
My sister-in-law Maren, Loren's wife.
Here are my neices Shayla, Kara and Mallory.
Here is my cousin Katrina and two of her three boys.
A way cute finger puppet set from Maren. I really look forward to playing with this one.
This is a nice big hooded towel that Sani gave me. I think this is going to be really nice to have. Its plenty big so Xander can use it for years.
Here are the two big presents I got. A stroller (all terrain) and a bouncer/swing that is compactable to take with me when we go places. From my sisters, Marianne, Jen, Melissa and Emily, my sister-in-laws Maren and Sani (soon to be anyway), and my Mother.
Thank you all so much for everything. I know there were several other gifts given, and I truly appreciate those. I also have to apologize to Melissa, Marianne, and Jen. There were no pictures taken of you three. Melissa was taking the photos during the presents, Marianne was in the kitchen still getting things ready, and Jen was busily writing down what gifts I got what advice people gave me. Thank you all so much! I love my sisters more than words can express. Thank you so much for a wonderful shower. Maren, Sani, Mom, Marianne, Jen and Melissa. You are all so wonderful!!

1 comments:
So fun! Getting new baby stuff is the best. It makes it more real:) I'm so excited for you:)
Post a Comment