October 30, 2008

Serenity Character Quiz

I found this quiz on a friend's myspace account (Thanks, Mirrim!)  I know I am a total dork with these geeky kind of things, but I love Serenity or Firefly as the series was called.  It was so sad that this show was canceled.  It was seriously fantastic and very well done!  If you are into this sort of thing like I am please feel free to take the quiz and see which character you are.  It's just a fun thing if you are into it.  Here are my results.
Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)


Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
85%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
Inara Serra (Companion)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
50%
Alliance
50%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
45%
River (Stowaway)
30%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
10%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.

Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE/LOVED that show. We watch it every so often still. We bought the seasons on DVD. :) And the movie Serenity. I miss it too. :(