Since I am 28 weeks along and just starting my 7th month. I thought it would be a good time to show off some tummy shots. They are always fun to see, even if not that fun to do. I also discovered last night in the store that I can't hide the fact that I am pregnant anymore. I ran into a woman I hadn't seen since I was in high school. She looked directly at my belly and said "So, anything new going on with you." Which I replied things to the effect of my job, and Dave, mom and dad, etc. And after seeing her sweat for a bit, I finally gave in and told her "oh, and I am pregnant and due in January." Dave thinks that was mean of me, but I am just not used to having to bring that up with people that I know, but don't really know. She was my Youth City Council advisor. Its not like she was someone I was incredibly close to. She of course, congratulated me and confessed that she thought so, but didn't dare come out and ask. Which I can understand as being taboo, because if the person isn't pregnant... However, I think that I am looking pretty obviously pregnant these days. You can judge that for yourselves.

3 comments:
Thats a cute tummy shot! It makes me what to be pregnant. I loved my belly too. You look great Angie! I cant wait to see all of you girls next month. It will be a good time as always.
Maren
That is a really good photo of you. You look so beautiful and yes you can tell you are pregnant and in a good way. :)
What a cute picture of my "new" grandson!!! You look great Angie. Love, Mom
Post a Comment