

Here are the three stages of pregnancy. Kelly (in the brown) is due on Halloween, I am due in January and Tory (in the blue) is barely pregnant, she is 8 weeks along. So we thought that would be fun to get a photo of. Kelly and I were having the combined shower. It was pretty fun. We played a trivia game in which you had to guess which question was Kelly, which was Angie or which was both. You would be surprised by how much Kelly and I have in common. Just to name a few:
We both have the middle name Marie, we were both married in November 1999, both of us dressed up as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas for Halloween, and we both dressed as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty for Halloween (different years on both and before we knew each other), we both had our weddings at the Ivy Gardens, and the weird part was one day apart from each other. Weirder, huh?
Here Vicki decided I needed to eat some cake, but I didn't want any cake. I was already full on all the good food. Funeral Potatoes, Chips and Dip, Fruit Pizza, Cookies, yum, yum, yum! But that didn't stop Vicki. I had wedding reception flash backs.
Here are some of the guests:

Rachael
Liz
Melissa and Baby Zoey
Chelby and Baby Connor
Vicki
It was a great time and I was very grateful for all the stuff I got. I got tons of cuter clothes, binky's, bottles, bathing stuff, diapers, and even Xander's first piggy bank. All way cute! Thank you again everyone! You make the work place a great place!





4 comments:
How Fun! I can't wait for our shower now!
Cute photos...I'm guessing you got some from Kelly. I have a few if you want them I can email them to you. Anyway it was a fun shower. Thanks for inviting me. :)
I guess time is passing and it is time for the shower scene. Looks like you had a great time. Love, Mom
So fun. I love the stork cake. I am excited for your shower with the family. I can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment