September 4, 2008

Time is Running Out

Everyone you only have until tomorrow at 12:30 to get your votes in before we find out what we are having.  Please vote if you haven't.  So far the consensus is a girl.  With 21 votes so far.  Keep up the votes.  To all of you who have already voted.  Thank you!  This is fun for me to see and I appreciate all that have or will participate in the poll.
 

3 comments:

Em said...

It won't let me vote again.....That stinks!

HeiDesign said...

HEHE I have 2 computers! I got to vote twice!!!

Maren Nielsen said...

Ok....I finally voted. I voted girl......maybe because I just picture you as a cute little girl with red hair and beautiful eyes. You were so adorable and I just picture a girl looking just like you. I am torn though because Im thinking boy too. Thats the gemini in me. So indecisive!

Maren