September 8, 2008

Its a Boy!

So we went in on Friday and we are definitely having a boy! We are both so very excited. We can't wait to finally meet him. It was a neat experience getting to see him up on the screen moving around like crazy. Everything was good and as far as she could tell we have a healthy baby. The picture above is a view as if he was sitting on the monitor. So its a butt shot with his two legs and umm... I attached another one of a side view.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys. I had a feeling you were going to have a boy. It is the year of boys now. We're still on vacation but when we get back we need to get together for lunch again. :)

trishtator said...

Congrats! I'm sure mini-Dave will be super cute.