Sorry to those that didn't receive a call from me today. I was going to post the sex of the baby and some photos for proof, but when I brought the disc of photos that the Ultra Sound Tech gave me home, it was blank, nothing on it. So therefore, I have no photos to show. But she was nice enough to see me tomorrow morning to get some re-taken. Very sweet! She didn't have to do that and she felt horrible that the CD didn't burn properly. So I won't be officially announcing on my blog until tomorrow, if I have time to get to it. Any of you that read this that want to know and didn't receive a call from me today (sorry), please call me. Except tonight my phone died and my charger was left at work, so call me on Dave's phone. I'm sorry if any of you don't know the number, but I'm not going to post our cell phones. Sorry! Needless to say we are very excited and can't wait until the little one is born.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment