So we had a little visitor in our midst the last several days. Charlie, my friend Heidi's Yorkie Poo. He is definitely a puppy and very hyper. He loves to run and run. He licks your toes, nips at your fingers and chews on everything. He isn't potty trained yet, so he had to spend the nights outside. We would let him in as long as I could keep an eye on him, then I was able to take him outside every so often to "do his duty". But he is very cute, and full of fun. He loves to play, and hates to be alone. He followed me around everywhere I went. It was a nice addition if even for just a few days. Of course, the kitty didn't think so. Sheba was very standoffish and mostly just gave Charlie the "evil eye". She got very annoyed when he would hunch down and then bolt off as fast as he could directly at her. She would hiss and he would bound away as if he'd done nothing wrong. I just had to laugh and shake my head. She tolerated him better than I thought, though. I do think that him eating her food wasn't the best way to win her over though. But now he is gone, so things will be back to normal again.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago


3 comments:
He is so cute! I am so glad I didn't let Mals visit! She would have stolen him.
Angie, I think your cat secretly liked him and probably misses him right now. She just has a hard time expressing it. Love, Mom
You are the best. Thank you for watching Charlie for us. Let your sister know... She can have him!! We just got him back tonight. the girls love him. but I don't have a clue how to train a pup. Hense the fact he isn't potty trained yet! Thanks again. You are a truely great friend. Heidi
Post a Comment