I feel just horrible, how could I forget a member of my little family. My kitty Sheba. I can't believe I did that to her. She is my pride and joy. Every day when I get home she greets me at the door meowing for me to pick her up. She makes me hold her for at least ten minutes before then proceeding to her food dish wanting her "treat" of soft food, and then she waits by the back door for me to let her outside. This is a daily routine. Then at night she comes back in and lays in bed with me, most nights, but not all. I love this little creature, its hard to believe how much sometimes. I miss her when I don't see her and she makes me laugh at how funny she can be. I feel horrible that I would forget her on my blog. I hear that pregnant brain makes you forget things, but really? That's bad! Good thing she doesn't know I did. So here is my ode to Sheba.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago


3 comments:
Cute kitty...I love cats too. You know that. I just wish Jason would let us have one. :( Maybe if he wasn't allergic. Just wait though your love for your baby will be like a billion time more than it is for your cat. I promise. :)
And how can something so beautiful be so ornery!?!? She is a pretty cat!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment