So we went in for my third OB appointment and got a pleasant surprise. Another Ultra Sound. We weren't supposed to get another one on this appointment, but there was a girl in the office that was learning the Ultra Sound Machine and they asked us if we would mind letting her practice. She would have even told us the sex, but the baby wasn't cooperating. He/She wouldn't let her look between the legs. But it was still fun to see again. And this time the baby actually looks like a baby. The heart was cool to see too. It was beating so fast. It really is a miracle. I still haven't felt the baby, so being able to see it and hear the heartbeat makes me feel better. You start wondering if there really is a baby in there. I wish we could have found out the sex, but in three weeks time we will, hopefully. I have my major ultra sound September 5th at the hospital. I get to drink 32 oz of water and then they get to push on my stomach. How fun! So soon I will be notifying everyone of the sex. Just a few more weeks. I guess I will have to wait.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago


5 comments:
That is so exciting. I loved having ultrasounds. I only had 3 the entire time. The big one is awesome though. They have such good ultra sound machines that you can see a lot more. You may not be able to tell what things are but you can still see more. I can't wait to know what you are having.
Angie, How exciting!! We will be waiting with anticipation for the announcement. Keep feeding that baby!! Love, Mom
That is so cool!!! I am glad you got to the the little rug rat again! Seeing that little one is so great! Can't wait to hear if I will get another niece or nephew!
I just cant wait to find out what it is! Girl or boy we will be happy! If its a girl...Lia and Savannah will have a play mate and if its a boy.....maybe we will have to have one to give him a playmate.
Maren
So neat. He really is in there. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Can you tell I think it is a boy?
Post a Comment