This weekend we went to see my brother Loren and his wife Maren run the SLC Marathon. 26.2 miles. Holy cow! I can't even imagine that. But they were so awesome! They did a fantastic job and both looked incredible! Great job, guys! You truly are inspirational. I am actually debating running the 5K this July. No promises yet, but I am thinking about it.

The Cheerleaders!


2 comments:
Angie
Thanks so much for being there! You and Dave are awesome and I loved seeing all the cheerleaders! You all were great!
I hope you do run the 5k. It IS possible. If you do the training you will finish the race and feel great! That is the best feeling ever. Dont let fear hold you back. You can do it! Believe it or not..running can be very enjoyable and you get to a point that it feels good and its not HELL! Hell only comes at the beginning. Once you work up to 3 mile runs...it gets easier. The hardest part is starting. I believe in you!
Maren
That's way cool! I'll watch for you if you run the 5k. :)
Post a Comment