April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend!


This weekend we had the Maxfield Easter Party on Saturday.  My mother-in-law made hats (Easter Bonnets) for everyone.  They were really cute!  We put them on for the Easter Bonnet Parade.  I loved seeing everyone in them.  Dave LOVED his pirate hat.  Then the kids had an Easter Egg Hunt in the front yard.  Here are some fun photos of the hats.  






Then on Sunday, Dave and I decided to go up the Tooele Canyon and enjoy the nice weather.  Blaine was in town and decided to join us.  Here are some cute photos from Sunday.





A fire never was started.  They tried and tried.  But that was okay boys!  It was still fun trying, right?

3 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

What a beautiful day Sunday was ! Looks like you had fun...Im diggin the hats! What a fun thing to do. The Maxfirlds are one creative bunch!

Maren

Em said...

What a fun weekend! I love the hats!

Heidi said...

The hats turned out awesome.. What a great Idea & awesome easter tradition.. Looks like tons of fun!