Here are a few highlights from my Birthday, Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful day!
Here are the infamous flowers from the Sisters. Thanks, ladies! They are beautiful.
And of course, they decorated my desk at work. Thank you, office ladies!

Here is the food that the office ladies made the day after my birthday. It was stinkin' yummy!

Xander got a present on my birthday too, big boy shoes! Thanks, Lilli, they are so dang cute!

Dave took me out to lunch on my birthday, and here is a photo of Xander and I at Wingers. It was really nice to see my boys on my special day! Dave also brought Xander in to my office later that day, so I could show him off to the front office ladies. They just love Xander. It was a double fun time.



1 comments:
Wow that is quite the springy bouquet. Go Soelbergs! I am glad you had a good birthday. I hate not being able to celebrate together. My birthday isn't the same without sharing it with you. Next year we need to plan something. I love Xanders little shoes, too. He is growing up so fast already!
Post a Comment