So my pregnant brain has forgotten my camera at every holiday event, but here is a quick rundown of how we spent the holidays.
Christmas 2008
We had a Christmas party on the 20th of December at our good friend Kevin's house. It was Kevin and his wife Jen, Bald guy Steve, Kyle, Jared, Dave's brother James, and Dave and I. We had smoked ribs made special by James, and a fantastic turkey made by Jen. We played Rock Band and Scattegories. It was a lot of fun and great food!
Christmas Eve we spent the evening playing games at Dave's parents house with his brother James, and his brother Jason, his wife Chante and their two kids. It was a nice way to spend the evening.
Christmas morning we headed back to Dave's parents house for the traditional scones for breakfast and hanging out with all of his family. We mostly ate, chatted and played a little Rock Band.
That evening was my family party. The Nielsen's did a Mexican theme. We had a Christmas program and played a few games. I ended the night playing Would you Rather with Jen, Marianne, Mom and Alan. That was fun! I was able to get this photo, but this is the only one. We played a game where we split into three teams and had to make the highest structure possible using only marsh mellows and uncooked spaghetti within a time limit. My team won. Our structure was about 5 feet tall. My team was awesome! Blaine, Dave, Ian, Kamille, Maren and I kicked can! We were pretty proud of our win.

New Year's Eve
We had our good friends Jared and Kyle come over. We ate pizza and we played Rock Band and Kobolds Ate my Baby! It was a lot of fun.
Girl's Night
Friday the 2nd of January I decided to have Lilli and Heidi over for a girl's karaoke night. I haven't had one in long time and decided it was a good time for one more before the baby comes. It was a lot of fun! We ate goodies, stayed up late and sang karaoke. Thanks ladies!
Sorry for not having any pictures. It makes for a less entertaining blog. I'll try and be better about that.

2 comments:
Seems like you had alot of fun! We are back from Mexico, maybe this weekend we will go out to Grantsville. I have some things for your Mom and I will bring you what you need.
I just about died when I saw 18 days to go on your blog! Hes coming soon....I cant believe it. I am so happy for you guys!
Maren
That tower is awesome! Thanks for including me in your holiday celebration.. Karaoke was tons of fun
Post a Comment