Yep, the final Nielsen has gotten hitched. All eight have done the wedding thing. Congrats, Blaine and Welcome Sani!
The wedding was beautiful! And had some neat parts. Because of Sani's Polynesian heritage they wore lays and wreaths on their heads. And the music she walked down the isle to had a Polynesian feel to it. They wrote their own vows and the tears were flowing. Not just Sani, but me as well. And I think Dave might have even been a little teary eyed. President Orgil of the Grantsville West Stake, performed the ceremony and did a fantastic job. It was very well done. Then we had pictures, and ate dinner. The dinner was so yummy! I couldn't get enough. And the groom's cake was awesome. Not the taste because they didn't even cut it, but because it was a star trek cake! I wish I would have taken a picture of it. It was in the shape of the com buttons that they use to communicate on the ship. Perfect for Blaine! He is a major Star Trek fan. He loves it! He even dressed up as Jean Luke Piccard one year for Halloween. Shaved his head to fit his hair style even. It was pretty awesome! They cut the cake and were nice to each other. No shoving the cake in. And finally at the end of the night Sani sang Jason Mraz's song "I'm Yours" to Blaine. See my post below "New Found Love". I thought that was really neat. And she sings beautifully! I was so impressed! Overall it was a wonderful wedding! And off they went to Lake Tahoe! Have fun guys!
Blaine and President Orgil.
Blaine waiting for Sani.
Sani being escorted by her brother.
The Beautiful Sani!





0 comments:
Post a Comment