I saw this on my friend Mirrim's website and just had to do it. I love movies and guessing lines from movies has always been fun. My brother Blaine and I have done it for years. A fun game that we can do back and forth on long trips, etc. He is really good. And much better than I am. And I hear Sani (his new wife) is excellent at it as well. I challenge anyone to guess mine, following the rules and to do it themselves, so I can guess theirs. Here are the rules:
D: So what do you recommend to encourage affection?
E: Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever.
Little beat big when little smart. First with the head, then with the heart. You can remember that?
The Power of One (Melissa)
Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is - a date my dentist, anybody - I think, If we were the last two people on Earth, would I puke if he kissed me?
That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die.
Don't you ever talk about my friends. You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean
I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man felt free.
It's about fairness, Curtis. It's about people paying their dues. Isn't that what you keep telling me? "Get in line, Effie. Wait your turn". So why am I sitting here without so much as a B-side on a 45, when an amateur like Martin Luther King Jr. gets his own freaking album? I mean, can he even sing?
I'm sure there's nothing I do that you'd find exciting. I don't open beer bottles with my toes, I don't sit around and count what's left of my teeth, hey, I don't even enjoy a good tractor pull. It's been a limited existence, but I've gotten used to it.
12. I think I would probably come to the conclusion that I'd like it for a while... but in the end, I'd still prefer the sound of the wind in the firs across the brook more than the tinkling of crystal.
I was wondering, just between us girls, what did you say to Pai Mei for him to snatch out your eye?
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

8 comments:
1- Pride and Prejudice
2- Moulin Rouge
3-??
4- The Power of One
5-??
6- Girls Just want to Have Fun
7- ??
8- Breakfast Club
9- Shawshank Redemption
10- Dream Girls??
11 The Cutting Edge
12?
13?
14- Labrynth
15-??
Awesome Job, Missy Lou! You totally took out the majority of my lines all on your own. There are two more in there that I am surprised you didn't get, after all the ones you did get.
7-Kill Bill (Vol 2)
13- Kill Bill
I hope I got the volumes right....How pathetic am I?
Close, Emily, but I can't give it to you.
Angie
13. Kill Bill Vol. 2
Yeah ME!!!
Wow! Melissa & you must have the same favorites.. She did awesome! That was fun..thanks for the movie trivia.. Take Care..
What is the wind his butt one? I know it! But I can't get it. And the tinkling crystal one sounds familiar too.
Those were the two I thought you would also know.
Angie
Post a Comment