October 16, 2009

Xander 9 month Check-up

Xander had his 9 month check up and what a trooper. He does really well at the visits. He weighed 18.12 pounds, and was 28 inches long. His head was 17 inches round. (25% weight, 52% for height). He is right on track as far as where they expect a nine month old to be. He is cuter than ever. Just the other day he was playing with a flashlight and it was pretty funny. He had shine it and would shine it in my face or Dave's and just laugh and laugh. He thought it was pretty funny. Last night I was laying on the floor with a blanket and he would come over and lay his head down on it and I would go "Night, night Xander" and he would say a whisper that sounded like "nigh". He did it over and over, and whether he was really saying it or not, it was adorable. He has two teeth now and a few photos below I got a few good shots of them. He's a good tempered baby and even when he was sick the other day (throwing up, poor thing), he was still in a good mood. It about broke my heart. Poor little guy. He is doing incredible now and is back to his cute little self. He loves playing with 2 liter bottles, and so I got a lot of fun photos of that on this post too. He is just growing up so fast!

Two Teethies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, he is so cute! I just wanna squeeze him. I wish I was closer so he could come over and play. I can't believe it has been 9 months already. That is so crazy! Thanks for the post.