I realized that I should probably post Xander's new information, now that he is two months old and had his two month visit. He actually went in last week, but I didn't think to post until now. He is 10 lbs and 23 inches long. He is 25% for his weight and 50% for his height and 35% for his head size. They also gave him his two month shots. And let me tell you, that is so miserable. I felt so bad for the little guy. He was so good. He only screamed during the actual shot, but when I was putting his pants back on he was whimpering. It was so, so sad. I totally cried. I couldn't help it. I hate seeing him hurting and me not being able to stop the pain. He did well that night and was acting himself again the next day. Poor little guy. First set of shots down. Lots to go.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago

1 comments:
I agree....its hard to watch them get shots, but then when you think about how the shots are going to protect their health you feel somewhat better. Its still hard though.
Rowan was weird...he never cried when he got shots and he would go in to the doctors office and ask for them. Yeah...crazy! Lia doesnt like them though....she will whine for hours after.
Maren
Post a Comment