March 17, 2009

Xander Bug...or Bear?

I wanted to get some more pictures of Xander now that he is two months old, so I dressed him cute and set him on the couch.
Then I thought, lets put his cute hood up.
Then I looked over at Rabby and thought "hmmm..."
They look suspiciously alike.  And Dave pointed out that Rabby is actually a bear disguised as a rabbit.  And Xander is a boy disguised as a bear.  How Funny! : )  However, Rabby will keep his name.  He is Rabby now, can't change it.  And Xander seems to really like that.
But then Xander Bear got Angry.
So we stopped.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stinkin' cutie!!!!! I can't believe he's 2 months. Time just goes too fast.

Em said...

I need to hold Xander Bear!!! He is so darn cute! Kinda looks like YOU!

Anonymous said...

He totally looks like Angie. Sorry Dave but it is true. That perfectly little round face and big eyes. That is adorable!

Lisa P. said...

oh my gosh. he is adorable! what a good lookin kid:)