So I was totally opposed to blogging for the longest time, but with Mom and Dad being in Mexico and me being currently pregnant, I thought it might be a good idea to jump on the band wagon. So here is my blog. Simple, but will get to the point. Perhaps someday I will get more creative, but for now, here you go. I won't commit to updating this all the time, but I will every now and then so that mom (and anyone else interested) can know what is going on.
Our Havasupai Trip
12 years ago

7 comments:
Angie, I am so exited. I love the blogs and will be checking it every week for sure. Thanks, we will sure enjoy it. Love, Mom and Dad
YEAH Angie! Blogging is fun and yes it is a great way to stay in touch with family and friend.
YEAH! I am so excited too. I love you, Melissa
I am so glad that you decided to blog. It will be so nice to know what is going on with you guys and to get updates on your pregnancy . We all get so busy and it gets hard to keep in touch... but the blog makes its so easy and convienent to be in the loop.
Maren
Beautiful! I am glad you made yourself an official account to share your good news!
Beautiful! I am glad you made yourself an official account to share your good news!
Angie,
Oh my gosh it took forever to figure out how to do this! Well this is one time when my bing technologically challenged has not stopped me from my goal! I love your site woman it is way cute! The pics are very nice and I love little interactive babby pic too that's a nice touch.
Hmmm my memory of us.
That isn't the easiest thing because I have a ton with all of the years we have known each other but I have one in particular that I am fond of. Do you remember when we were like I think maybe 12 in the beehives and we were doing a service project cleaning up your grandparents basement? We were just laughing at thier old stuff and each other like always and I remember that we played and laughed more than cleaned but we still got a lot done.
Post a Comment