November 8, 2010

Finally Updating my Blog

Time to update way overdue! So its been about four months since I updated my blog. Not sure if anyone even reads it anymore, but I like to look back myself at my archives, so I am going to update what we've missed. Sorry for those that are still reading! : ) I will try and be better.
July 2010
Fourth of July
We watched the parade with the Nielsen Family and had a bouncy house/water slide for Connor's birthday at my mom's house. Xander had a blast!


Xander's First Haircut
He was such a big boy! He sat there the whole time. Granted he had a sucker in his hand to help him stay still, but I was amazed at 18 months, he could sit so still.

First Trip To Lagoon
On the 24th of July Xander got to go to Lagoon for the first time. He didn't smile, or wave or react while on the rides, but he was excited to get back on and cried when I tried to take him off. His favorite was the Train and seeing the animals. I so need to take him to the zoo.




August 2010
Dave's Knighting
August 8th, Dave was knighted as a Crown Knight in Amtgard. It takes close to ten years to become a knight. We (Xander and I) were very proud of Daddy! : )



September 2010
Xander's Big Boy Bed
I'd been looking at toddler beds for Xander for when he turned 2 and came across a steal at Sweet Pea Boutique and decided to go for it. So he got a big boy car bed. He has slept every night so far in his big boy bed without getting out of it at all. No problems and he loves it!

October 2010
Alan's Wedding
I flew to Texas the second weekend in October for my brother Alan's wedding. I didn't have my camera, but others took pics. I was only able to get this one picture off of Facebook so far, but as soon as I can get others I will post them.
Pumpkin Patch
Dave and I decided to take Xander to a Pumpkin Patch to pick out his own pumpkin. We came the week before Halloween, so there was slim pickings, but we were still able to find a good pumpkin. Janet Cook from the old 1st ward I used to be in owned the pumpkin patch and let us take Xander's picture by her house and on her wagon. Xander also loved her dog! : )



Halloween
This year we went to Grandma Nielsen's house for Halloween and got pictures taken. Then we went Trick-or-Treating from there. He could only do a few houses, but he caught on quick and was running to the next house. He also thought Grandma's doorbell was fun. : )






0 comments: