April 19, 2010

Bubbles!


I am so counting that as his first real word, considering before this he said the normal, "mama", "dada", "nana"(banana), "ow", "uh oh", but nothing I would consider a true word. Until now! He hasn't stopped saying it since he did that first time. And we've gone though more than half a bottle of bubbles in little over a day. How can you not give him some when he asks? : )

5 comments:

Em said...

OH MYLANTA! He sure did say "bubble!" I'm getting some bubbles for the next time he comes over! That is awesome!

Maren Nielsen said...

I love it! That was one of Rowies first words too. He always wanted me to blow a bubble with my gum. Arent those moments so exciting! It looks like your enjoying parenthood:)

Maren

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! "Bubble" clear as day! Way to go Xander!

Chelby, Logan, Connor said...

He is so cute. I just love him

Luke and Tina said...

He is such a cutie. Glad to hear you are back in town. Maybe we will run into each other one of these days.