

Xander's First Birthday party went off without a hitch. We crammed a lot of people into our little house, but there was a lot of support for little Xander. He got a lot of fun things, and things he needed (clothes). The most amazing thing was the cake. A good friend of ours offered to make the cake a month ago. And I had seen her cakes, so I jumped on that opportunity. And it turned out incredible! Just look at that thing. Julie, you are truly amazing! I know Xander doesn't really understand, but we thought it was fantastic addition to his special day. The Dragon Egg was a separate cake that Xander got to go to town on.

Daddy helping Xander open his many presents.

Ready for his cake.
Munching away!
The Aftermath!
After he got all cleaned up, we had his new presents in this basket and he decided to climb into the basket to continue playing with his toys. And he's wearing a new set of his birthday PJ's. Gotta luv the feetsie pajamas!
Thanks to all our family who could make it and support Xander's special day. And those who couldn't make it, we understand, and know you still sent your love.
One year down, craziness!
2 comments:
Thanks for the invite! It was so fun to see you guys and especially the birthday boy! He is such a doll and we just love him!
Maren
So cute! I love the picture of him ready for his cake and him in the basket. Happy Birthday Xander!
Post a Comment