December 9, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town



Xander got his first opportunity to sit on Santa's lap and can I say he did AWESOME! I was so proud of my little guy. The Transcript had their annual family christmas party Monday night and of course, Santa was there. So we got in line to get into Santa's Workshop. The Santa was so great. (thanks, Tim!) And Xander got a totally cool bag of goodies. It was HUGE!! He doesn't even realize what he got, and couldn't ask for anything, but man, it was cuter! Here's a few of us waiting in line and then finally him on Santa's lap. I love the one of Xander looking at Santa. That's my favorite!



2 comments:

Em said...

How cute!!!! Looks like you had fun! I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute! I love the picture of him looking up at Santa. Thanks for all the videos. He looks like so much fun. I can't wait for Cameron to meet him.