Xander is 7 1/2 months old, I can hardly believe it! He got his first tooth on Sunday. It totally took me off guard. Its amazing how fast things happen. A few weeks ago he started clapping, and then last week he started getting up on his knees as if he were going to crawl, just to rock and shoot himself forward. He really has gotten good at the scooting and is starting to haul. But we think that he will be crawling soon. He is also very close to waving hello and goodbye. He can do it, but doesn't understand when its appropriate. He will soon. He says ma, ma and da, da and ba, ba, but doesn't understand what they mean, just yet. He is my adorable little boy and we are loving every minute of him. He is so easy going as far as babies go. He only get upset when its nap time, or bedtime, really. We are so pleased to have him. His next apt is at 9 months, who knows what he will be doing by that time. We can't wait to see...
Here are some photos we took of Xander over the last couple months that I thought were fun.
He loves his Little Puffs, yummy banana and is able to pick them up one at a time and feed himself. : )
Just way too cute!
He loves his Jumper. And he is finally big enough to grab the toys in front.
He moves so much its hard to get a clear picture of him, either that or he tries to grab the camera.
Daddy and his boy. Always the Daddy's boy!

2 comments:
He is sooooo cute! I loved seeing him yesterday!
Angie, Xander really is so stinking cute. I can't believe how much he really does look like Mackay did as a baby. I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment