I know its the 15th, but I am finally getting around to posting about the 4th. I only have pics from the start of our day, but there were some really cute ones of Xander. We started off going over to watch the 7, yes count them 7, members of my family run in the Ray Barrus 5k 4th of July run in Grantsville. Maren, Loren, Jen, Ken, Shayla, Kara and Kamille all ran. I was very impressed with all of them. Loren came in 7th overall and 3rd in his age, as did Jen (3rd in her age), and Maren came in 4th in her age. It was pretty cool to see everyone. Here is a photo of the runners.
Then we went over to mom's house for a brunch and I took some cute pics of Xander.
We hit a quick BBQ at Dave's family's house and then headed for Kevin and Jen's house. Our good friends. We always spend the 4th with them. We had another BBQ that night and did fireworks. It was a great time and Xander slept through the fireworks. What a cutie!

0 comments:
Post a Comment